You are only given 3 days to uncover the sercrets this wicked land holds within its darkest corners. Among 14 strangers, you find yourself at the outskirts of a backwaters town of Prehevil. A town that still holds tight onto its ancient rites and macabre traditions. You are forced to partake in the Festival of Termina, an ominous event that only occurs once in every pale and sickly green moon. A moon that happens to be grinning and watching your every step… There is only one that walks away once the three days are over.
- jRPG x Survival Horror hybrid – A turn-based dismemberment combat system mixed with strategic planning and saving of precious resources.
- Oppressive and ruthless atmosphere – Fair game design won’t save you here for better and for worse. It is up to the player to survive.
- Open-ended world – You are given freedom to approach the horrors from the direction you’d best prefer.
- 3 days to explore – The world changes around you and other characters have their own agendas to pursue depending on the time of day.
- 8 playable characters to choose from each with their own distinct playstyle and story.
- Pixel Art x Digital Painting – An unique art style that tries to give at least hints of tranquil beauty in the midst of relentless darkness.
- Original Soundtrack with a number of atmospheric tracks from Chilly Makes Music along with my ear piercing Yamaoka-core tracks.
Hope you like the game.