ABOUT THIS GAME
Baldi’s Basics Plus is like the original game, but PLUS! The same cruddy edutainment horror type parody theme is back, but with hugely expanded gameplay features, including procedurally generated levels, field trip minigames, crazy random events, PLUS more characters, more items, and more chaos!
This game is not what it seems…
Baldi’s Basics Plus is a survival horror roguelite that parodies cheap 90’s edutainment and never takes itself too seriously. You will encounter strange characters, find useful items, go on field trips and more as you explore Baldi’s ever changing super schoolhouse, and as you explore the game itself, you’ll start to realize it is not what it seems…
So, what exactly do you do in this game? You collect notebooks while playing hide and seek with Baldi! Sounds easy right? Wrong. Baldi can hear many of your actions, and he uses those sounds to try and find you. He’s also invited many friends to come and play, who can cause a lot of trouble. Get to know them though and you can use them to your advantage! You’ll also find lots of items scattered around the school. These are the key to success. Use them wisely if you want to have a chance at beating Baldi!
Near infinite replayability
Baldi’s Basics Plus randomizes so many different things, every time you play will be a different experience!
- Procedurally generated levels – The levels change every time you play! Not only will the layout change, but the types of rooms and obstacles, you find will change too!
- Random events – One moment everything is fine, the next the school is flooding, or fills with fog! Random events can begin at any moment, so make sure you’re ready for them!
- Mixing and matching characters – Each time you play, you’ll get to see random combination of characters.
All these variables add up to make each playthrough a unique experience!
Lots of ways to play
Baldi’s Basics Plus features many different modes to test players in different ways!
- Main Mode – Complete a series of randomly generated levels to win! Run out of lives and you’ll have to start over.
- Endless Mode – See how many notebooks you can collect before being caught by Baldi! Compete by playing on pre-made levels, or go crazy and try playing on a randomly generated one.
- Challenge Mode – As you play more of the Main Mode, you’ll unlock challenges! Challenges offer unique scenarios you won’t find in the main game. One might have you sneaking around the school to avoid being seen by the Principal of the Thing, another might have both you and Baldi running at super high speeds!
- Field Trips Mode – Play field trips found in the main game whenever you like! You can try to set high scores, or just practice!
|JustAPoorDude ( cs.rin.ru )
|Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
OS: Windows 7 (SP1+) or newer (64-bit only)
Processor: 1.5 GHz or greater
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 8330 or equivalent
DirectX: Version 10
Storage: 350 MB available space
Sound Card: Yes
Additional Notes: As this game is currently in early access, these requirements may change over time.